Are you looking for a Shopify affiliate app best matches your store’s needs?
Understanding that many Shopify merchants are having difficulties picking up the most appropriate one, we keep you aware of the criteria for choosing the best affiliate apps for your Shopify store. We hope this will aid you in selecting the finest app for your shop.
In this post, we will explore the top 10 best Shopify affiliate apps to grow sales in 2022. We’ve also included a feature comparison table to help you decide which app would be a good use.
Now, let’s begin!
How could those Shopify affiliate apps help you with?
Affiliate marketing is a commission-based marketing strategy in which affiliates promote your products and lead new customers to your Shopify store in exchange for a fee.
Shopify affiliate apps allow you to work and manage influencers and affiliates that are interested in promoting your brand and products.
Moreover, with little effort, you can track affiliate performance, easily set commission rates, and expand your affiliate network thanks to Shopify affiliate apps.
Several Shopify affiliate apps can help you master any affiliate program you wish to create and implement on your e-com store. They’re easy to set up and utilize to get your shop ready for affiliate programs.
Top 10 Best Shopify Affiliate Apps to Boost Sales
Now, let’s jump to figure out the top 10 best Shopify affiliate apps to scale your business in 2022.
Rating: 4.9/5 (over 1200 reviews)
14 days free trial
Grow affiliate: $21.99/month
UpPromote is one of the best Shopify affiliate apps. It features a well-designed affiliate system that is appropriate for all business types. With UpPromote, you can easily group your influencers and affiliates into different suitable programs with varying commission structures.
The best part about using this app is that you can track your affiliates’ referrals using different tracking methods and have complete control over the referral orders your members bring in. With a post-purchase popup feature, you can also turn customers into your partners. Also, affiliates can introduce other partners to your brand with the MLM feature.
Moreover, the app offers essential features that large businesses cannot miss: multiple stores and staff accounts. What sets UpPromote apart from other Shopify affiliate apps is that it allows you to proactively find your potential affiliates on UpPromote Marketplace enhancing the chance of recruiting top-notch partners.
- Recruit potential affiliates with post-purchase popup, MLM, or on UpPromote Marketplace by listing on it or proactively find them
- Track affiliate performance instantly through affiliate links, coupon codes
- Multi-language in affiliate accounts
- Multiple commission programs
- In-app chat
- Automatic payment system
- Customize options: affiliate registration form, affiliate accounts, affiliate links
- Free plan available
- Easy-to-use, launch programs within 10 minutes
- Dedicated support team
- Powerful advanced affiliate features
- Commissions modifiers are not diverse
Ratings: 4.9 (48 reviews)
7 days free trial
BLoop Rewards & Referrals is a top referral marketing Shopify app that incentivizes ambassadors and referred friends to increase customer retention and boost sales through rewards. With this app, you can easily generate a referral program effortlessly in a breeze. It helps businesses enhance their social proof and recognition from customers through 2 forms Referral Page/ Referral Link and Referral Popup. You could provide a limited-time discount for the VIP Program or specific events marketing strategies. BLoop Rewards & Referrals App focuses on touchpoints to help brands deliver unique loyalty program and attractive bonuses for their customers through a referral program that drive sales. Try to design a robust referral program, and enhance customer lifetime and revenues simply with BLoop Rewards & Referrals.
- Auto-generate a referral program.
- Personalize referral program across multi-channel media.
- Stimulate traffic and approach a wide array of customers.
- Monitor referral performance in a neat dashboard
- Translates for multilingual stores.
- Enhance your referral marketing with email marketing and social proof.
- Boost traffic and reach out to an array of customers.
- Set up and launch quickly.
- For some customers paid rewards can reduce trust and devalue the referral program.
Rating: 4.8/5 (over 1400 reviews)
Premium plan: 24$/month
Goaffpro – Affiliate Marketing is the most favorable affiliate app with the highest number of reviews on Shopify. This app is great for beginners since it offers a free plan and abundant helpful affiliate marketing features.
GoaffPro offers a wide variety of commission modifiers with different rules that you can set for affiliates. You can also turn new consumers into your partners with a customized portal, and track your affiliate performance in multiple ways.
You can also create coupons and more, as well as manage payments using PayPal, all while keeping your business running smoothly. The app also provides users with helpful analytics to clarify reporting and insights.
- Multiple commission modifiers to apply for affiliates
- Turn customers into partners
- Automatically generate coupons
- Compensation plan builder for advanced MLM plans
- Detailed advanced analytics
- Use various features, run a complete affiliate program with a generous free plan
- Unlimited affiliates, revenue
- Nice user interface
- Multiple customization options
- Mobile-ready with Android, iOS
- No published Marketplace
- Difficult for merchants to utilize all the features
Rating: 4.8/5 (880 reviews)
14 days free trial
Refersion is a big player in affiliate marketing, and their top-to-the-bottom app brings together the most powerful robust tool on Shopify. It’s a fantastic tool for Shopify e-com store owners in need of keeping track of referrals and pay fees to affiliate partners.
Refersion helps you have an easy onboarding process with a start guide. You can also turn your customers into affiliates with a post-purchase widget, and recruit and grow your affiliate network with Refersion Marketplace.
You can group affiliates by commission terms and manage them easily, track your affiliates, and pay them through an easy-to-use dashboard.
However, it is not the most cost-effective solution for small enterprises, and it is best suited for enterprise-level firms that require a strong tool.
- Different commission rates for various products or affiliates
- Free listing on the Refersion Marketplace to find affiliates
- Turn customers into affiliates with a post-purchase widget
- Auto coupon code creation
- End-to-end affiliate marketing tracking
- Easy and seamless onboarding process
- Quickly register new affiliates
- You can require customized features
- Not affordable for small businesses
Rating: 4.8/5 (over 135 reviews)
14 days free trial
GrowthHero is appreciated for both novice and experienced users. You can set up unique links, discount codes for your partners, pay them through PayPal, and monitor commissions and organize affiliates in groups when using this app.
Moreover, you can fully customize your affiliate portal with just a few clicks to bring your partners the best experience. Also, a post-purchase modal enables you to turn customers into affiliates, and creative resources to share your brand’s logo, banners for affiliates’ effective promotion.
The best thing about the app is its world-class support team assisting you in resolving any issues you may have. If you require a custom feature, GrowthHero can offer you that.
- Organize affiliates in groups to offer tailored rewards
- Set discounts for customers referred by affiliates
- Built-in email templates to keep affiliates engaged
- Multi-level Marketing allows affiliates to invite partners
- Fully customize affiliate portal
- 5 min setup
- Detailed instructions for new users
- You can require customized features
- No free tier
Rating: 4.9/5 (over 300 reviews)
Automizely is a completely free Shopify affiliate apps designed specifically for small to medium businesses. It’s simple to use and allows you to control and track the entire program.
The app encourages word-of-mouth marketing by turning customers into affiliates to get them to refer and promote your brand. And manage them effectively with insightful referral campaign analytics.
Each affiliate will be equipped with a referral link and coupon code to promote. It allows you to track your partners’ actions and performance in real-time. For companies who expect a free tier app with simple features, this is worth trying.
- Turn your customers into ambassadors
- Generate referral links for affiliates
- Insightful referral campaign analytics
- Free app
- Set up a program within one click
- Lack of advanced affiliate marketing features
Rating: 4.5/5 (over 600 reviews)
30 days free trial
Biz Builder: $49/month
LeadDyno is among the most popular Shopify affiliate marketing apps. One of the best things about utilizing LeadDyno is that you’ll not only receive a terrific marketing tool, but you’ll also get free access to their big affiliate network, up to 2,000 unique visitors per month with the starter plan.
LeadDyno provides all the tools you need to start, manage, and grow your affiliate program: create commission plans, set up MLM, and bulk payment.
Your affiliates will also be offered an affiliate dashboard with everything they need to promote your products, and referral links and coupon codes to promote through their social media.
The app allows you to track visitors, leads, and customers for each affiliate or tracking campaign. A dependable reporting will also help you understand more about how effective the affiliate campaigns are.
- Manage affiliates with ease with an abundant feature system
- Robust tracking system: track visitors, leads, customers for each affiliate
- Automated system: send automated emails, automatically invite customers
- Tools to engage affiliates grow an affiliate program
- Launch affiliate programs within a minute
- Great customer support
- Powerful affiliate tracking system
- Require some level of technical-savviness to set up
- The first tier can be costly to some businesses
Rating: 4.4/5 (over 100 reviews)
90 days free trial
Pro 1000: $59/month
Pro unlimited: $129/month
Affiliatly is one of the most cost-effective apps on the market. It not only offers an extended free 90-day trial, but its cheapest plan starts at only $16 per month, which provides up to 50 active affiliates.
The app enables you to create different incentive types, set up commission tiers for several purchases, total sales amount, or total referred visitors. Also, you can monitor visitors using a variety of methods, including URLs, QR codes, product SKUs, customer email addresses, and more.
Finally, it allows you to track your partners’ actions and performance in real-time, as well as provide gift cards as a payment option for your affiliates.
- Track affiliate information from an unlimited number of referred orders
- Manage affiliate individually
- Automatic coupon code creation
- Various tracking methods to choose from
- Pay earnings to affiliates through PayPal, Gift cards
- 90 days free trial
- Gift cards as a method of payment
- Solid integration with several apps
- Limited training options for newbies
Rating: 4.9/5 (82 reviews)
14 days free trial
The cheapest tier Shopify affiliate app on our list is Affiliate Marketing & Referral by Staqlab. With this app, you can start your affiliate programs with just a click away.
This app offers users different commission types (products and affiliates) to specify different commissions specific to the product/ affiliates. You can also set different commissions for different affiliates to grow the user base with Multi-level Marketing.
In comparison to other affiliate solutions, this software lacks advanced and superior capabilities that merchants may utilize, that’s why this is not preferred by medium to large enterprise.
- Product and affiliate level commission
- Grow affiliate team with Multi-level Marketing
- Track affiliate performance on the affiliate dashboard
- Seamless onboarding process
- Good price
- Lack of powerful advanced affiliate features
- Not suitable for medium to large businesses
Rating: 4.9/5 (67 reviews)
14 days free trial
Buzzbassador is created to manage and grow your affiliate team. You can easily launch and easily manage a high-converting affiliate program, getting all the most valuable features in an end-to-end solution.
The app helps users save hours of precious time with automatic management systems. Moreover, you can easily track program activity with auto-generate trackable discount codes, affiliate links and analyze affiliates’ performance to optimize the campaign better.
Last but not least, the app enables you to pay in bulk with the “1-click mass-pay” feature through PayPal.
- Automate affiliate management system: approve affiliates, generate discount codes, and send emails without a single click
- Track affiliates’ performance
- Analyze affiliate performance with leaderboards and charts
- Custom-design program asset
- Set goals and rewards easily
- Set up and launch fast
- Quick hand-on support
- Great UI
- No affiliate dashboard
- Less advanced affiliate marketing features
Rating: 4.5/5 (78 reviews)
7 days free trial
As it’s named, this affiliate marketing solution by Shoutout is a professional multi-level marketing referral system helping in the seamless growth of your affiliations. It generates free sales and a large amount of attention for your online business and helps the store owner to create an endless network of multi-tiered influencers and brand ambassadors.
This app allows you to quickly monitor and track all the team performance. Furthermore, you will be able to give them a commission based only on actual sales.
The network of your affiliates can expand as much as possible letting you quickly by creating unlimited referral links or coupon codes. This Shopify affiliate software supports over 200 currencies is also a plus, as a result, you’ll be able to work with affiliates from all over the world.
- Powerful Multi-level Marketing (MLM) system
- Unlimited referrals, customizable links, and unlimited coupon codes
- Useful performance data about your affiliates
- Quick and easy setup
- No limits, no hidden costs
- Huge network grow
- Seamless integration to other software
- Free traffic
- Not beginner-friendly
Shopify affiliate apps comparison table
Check out this table to take an in-depth look at the detailed affiliate features of each app, don’t forget to list out which features your business requires so you can decide the most appropriate one for your Shopify store.[table id=2 /]
What is the best Shopify affiliate app?
Those are the top 10 best Shopify affiliate apps that you should consider for your Shopify store helping you launch a program quickly and effortlessly.
Most of the top Shopify affiliate apps aren’t free but they’re also not expensive, and the expense of having a fully working affiliate network is negligible when compared to the additional sales and income it can help your shop produce.
Now it’s your choice to pick up your business suitable affiliate app to grow your affiliate program. We hope that this best Shopify affiliate apps comparison will help you narrow down your scope, then sign up for as many free trials and tech samples as you can to have the best try-before-you-buy experience possible.