No matter how big or small your business is, providing exceptional customer support is the key to success. For Shopify store owners, tools like a customer service app can come in handy – allowing you to provide omnichannel support that’s speedy and efficient! To make sure you’re looking after each of your customers properly, we’ve compiled a list of the five best Shopify customer support apps available. Hence, they get exactly what they need quickly and effectively.
Looking to kickstart your customer service experience? Here are 5 winning apps guaranteed to offer exceptional customer support apps for Shopify stores. Put the spotlight on stellar customer relations with these top-notch solutions!
- Helplama Helpdesk
Powered by AI, Helplama Helpdesk is at the top of its game when it comes to the best Shopify customer support apps. It is one of the best Shopify customer service apps that can enable you to provide integrated customer support over Email, Live Chat, SMS, Social Media, and more.
Additionally, you get a shared inbox to view the entire customer history on a single screen – every order, every interaction.
Moreover, with its AI-powered Live Chat, you can empower your customers to check order status, modify orders, create returns & exchanges, and more.
- AI-drafted Emails save up to 40% of the time spent on drafting emails.
- Helplama is possibly the only helpdesk to offer Automated Agent Training for Shopify stores.
- Marketing Automation to collect user reviews and testimonials automatically.
- Automated Order Scanning to detect order issues like delivery delays.
- Proactive customer support features.
- Automated agent training and order scanning features are not available in the standard plan.
Helplama Helpdesk offers transparent pricing starting from $99/3 users/month. We suggest you sign up for the 15-day free trial.
Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots
If you’re looking for a Shopify chat support app, Tidio can be the best app for your Shopify store. It offers user-friendly Live Chat that you can embed into your store and provide 24/7 customer support.
Moreover, the Tidio chatbot can help you alert your customers and reclaim abandoned carts, and ultimately, increase your sales.
- One panel for your live chat, email, and messenger communications.
- Easy to set up in less than 30 seconds.
- Upsell your products and services through live chat.
- Provides real-time customer monitoring and visitors list.
- Easy to customize live chat widget as per your store theme.
- Add-ons can make it expensive.
- No WhatsApp integration.
A free plan is available with up to 50 user conversations. Paid plans start from $19/month with 1 chat operator.
Gorgias is a popular help desk software primarily built for eCommerce businesses to manage their customer support. The Gorgias Shopify app comes with basic to advanced features that you can use to automate customer service workflows and provide customers with self-service.
Moreover, Gorgias can be integrated with 94 apps including BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Magento.
- Integrates with multiple channels and platforms providing omnichannel customer support.
- Intent and sentiment detection to automate the ticket assignment to agents.
- Create pre-made responses (macros) that are customized with your brand’s distinct tone and identity.
- Pay-as-you-go ticket-based pricing can be expensive for businesses with low AOV and high ticket volume.
- Voice and SMS integrations are Add-ons.
- No WhatsApp integration.
Gorgias offers ticket-based pricing starting from just $10/mo including 50 tickets per month. You can ask them for a free trial.
Best Shopify Affiliate Apps to Grow Sales in 2023
8+ Best Shopify PDF Invoice Apps this 2023
Top 10 Best Product Review Apps for Shopify 
Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM
The best overall Shopify customer support app, Reamaze allows merchants to offer centralized customer service over multiple channels including email, live chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SMS, and more.
Furthermore, you can use Reamaze to engage your customers and boost sales because it allows you to create automated web messages, send push notifications, and build chatbots to assist customers throughout their shopping journey.
- See cart items, track browsing activity, and customers’ screens with Reamaze Live.
- Send products to customers in chat.
- Works w/ Klaviyo, Octane AI, Smile, LoyaltyLion, Omnisend, SMSBump, Yotpo, ActiveCampaign, and 20+ more.
- Can be expensive for startups.
- Users reported app crashes due to loading on the support page.
Reamaze’s basic support plan costs $29/month/user. A 14-day free trial is available.
Richpanel Live Chat & Tickets
Richpanel is one of the top-rated (⭐ 5/5) Shopify customer support apps you will find. It provides an easy-to-use shared inbox where you can manage multiple support channels on a single screen.
Additionally, your customers get a self-service customer widget they can use to request actions such as exchanges, returns, order status updates, and more.
- Automate customer service workflows – saved replies, smart assignments, etc.
- Proactively send targeted alerts and notifications to customers through live chat.
- Manage customer support on Live Chat, Email, Facebook, Instagram, Phone, SMS, and Amazon from one inbox.
- Collect reviews, and manage subscriptions & refunds.
- A free plan is available.
- Expensive paid plans.
A free plan with up to 100 conversations is available. Paid plans start from $200/month with unlimited users and limited conversations. We suggest you sign up for the 14-day free trial.
A Shopify customer support app is a must-have tool if you receive a decent number of customer support requests every day. And all the Shopify customer service apps listed in this post are best for their unique features and functionalities.
Still, we can’t tell you which specific help desk you should go for. It depends on your niche, the size of your business, your customer support volume, and other factors. However, we suggest you opt for a free trial or use the free version before paying for an app.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?